Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Quickly & Easily Launch Your Youtube Live Streaming Today.
Why Live? The benefits of streaming a live video include preferential treatment in search, plus unmissable notifications to your followers that often bypass the dreaded ‘algorithm’.
On March 20 2018, YouTube launched web browser live-streams, a tool that allows users to broadcast live from a browser so you don’t need expensive cameras or streaming software.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- How to get started with Youtube Live.
- Learn how to create your first broadcast and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with the settings when broadcasting.
- How to quickly and easily schedule your live event.
- How to generate your link so you can invite people to your scheduled event.
- How to broadcast from your desktop OR your mobile device.
- Bonus – How to simultaneously live stream on YouTube and Facebook (requires paid third-party service)
- Creating an Account
- Channel Status and Features
- Setting the Upload defaults
- Setting up Branding
- Linking an associated website
- Private vs Unlisted vs Public
- Going Live from your desktop
- Using the Events tab
- Advanced info and settings for live streaming
- Google Hangout settings
- Google Hangout left-margin tools
- Starting the Hangout for live stream
- Google Slides – alternative to chat
- Restream for Facebook Live and YouTube simultaneous streaming
- Streaming through Mobile devices